Ukrainian Association of Business Support Centers (UABSC) is an association of independent professional organizations from all regions of Ukraine that work successfully in the field of business support, investment and regional economic development since 2001.
It coordinates the work of business communities with the aim of forming a single information space, business support, economic and cultural development and establishment of international contacts, that ultimately contributes to the continuous improvement of business services quality, business development in Ukraine and professional growth of the UABSC members. Also UABSC affects development of CCI`s in Ukraine and supports new cultural projects and activities of Ukrainian artists.
CREA CENTER in Mykolaiv
– this is a new center of CREATIVE INDUSTRIES in the city;
– this is a new opportunity for representatives of culture and creative industries to make the first TRUE steps in the direction of building their BUSINESS at the European and international level;
– this is a common base of all representatives of culture and creative business in the city.
CREA CENTER will open its doors to city residents in early 2022, during 2021 we will build and select potential residents for the center and conduct online consultations for cultural representatives.
– We are able to develop in our city cultural and creative programs for the population of the European level;
– We need to expand the audience for cultural events;
- Necessary improvement of cultural and creative infrastructure;
- We need international trainings for local talents and creators for their implementation at the international level;
– We must develop synergies with international organizations and the community among Ukrainian representatives of culture.
- To develop international cooperation in the field of innovation and the creative sector of culture;
- To increase competitiveness for creativity that it became socially desirable and economic value, to provide the free creative environment for creators of Mykolaiv (co-working space for young businessmen who do in the sphere of creative industries);
- To contribute to the development of innovative and creative workforce with measures to build the potential of the creative intelligentsia of the city, providing quality tools for its further development;
- To provide high-quality innovative resources for developing creative industries, organize events with all stakeholders;
- To cover young people and creative human resources, to involve them in the practical application of their creative potential;
- To organise interdisciplinary mentoring: mentoring should combine two complementary skills: design thinking/creativity and business development (marketing, finance and business modelling for the creative sector).
UKRAINIAN ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS SUPPORT CENTER
54001, Mykolaiv, а/с 400, Potyomkinska str., 51/1
Our CREA Team